Very interesting video I found on the BBN ( Buddhist Broadcasting Network ). Basically the video shows the work of University of British Columbia professor Suzanne Simard. Her work explains “trees in a forest ecosystem are interconnected with the largest, oldest ‘mother trees’ serving as hubs.
- Trees communicating and sharing through fungi (forestandfungi.wordpress.com)
- How Are Fungi Different from Plants? (proplants.com)
- Microbiomes at the Roots: A New Look at Forest Ecology (e360.yale.edu)
- Tree Speak (orwellwasright.co.uk)
- The Secret Life of Plants (seaborn11.wordpress.com)
- Mother Trees (lincolnparknature.wordpress.com)